Main Page Gallery Audio/Video Candles Condolences Memories Life Story Edit Page Grief Support
Special thought's of...
Family Tree
40160 Create Memorial
Bookmark and Share


Life story
October 8, 1970
Born in Calais ME on October 8, 1970.
January 1, 2008

Jmmy's last year,

     Jimmy was taken to a local hopsital after loosing control of his right side. Thats when they gave us the news that he had a mass on his brain. Jimmy underwent surgery to have the mass checked and it was cancer..Jimmy spent the next four months in a locked medical unit undergoing kemo and radiation..After he completed those things he was sent back to a medical unit in one of our state prisons. In the four months I (Tami-jo) his sister was the only one who could see him. Mind you it was through a video visit. Once he went to the medical unit they tried to make us visit through glass which jimmy just couldnt do. it was to noisey and he could hear or speak that well. So, I fought for a couple of weeks and they fianally let us visit him in the unit, but for only 45min every two weeks and only two people could go at a time. So we all took turns.Things seemed to be going good. Please remember that jimmy never got back to normal. He was still unsteady on his feet, at some times his speech was hard to understand and his memory wasnt well..Then on Feb 18th he was found down in his cell. He was airvaced to the hospital were he enden up in ICU with a vent,feeding tube and lots of other things. They ran many test. The bottom line is that jimmy received a mass dosage of dylantin which caused him to go down.Your dylan count in your system should be between 8 and 10 and his was in the 70's.. The doctors said between that and the radiation is why he went down. Jimmy was in ICU for almost 3 weeks and then we had to move him to Hospice.Jimmy went to hospice on monday and he passed away on friday.Jimmy fought a long hard battle. But when it was time for him to go he had to go...Just so everyone knows friday before he went to hospice we go him clemancy from jail.. He passed as a completly free man with his family by his side.......

March 14, 2008
Passed away on March 14, 2008.